Legal information –
General information according to § 5 TMG
PMMG Group Gmb
(formerly pmg Group GmbH)
80805 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 2000 399 66
Fax: +49 89 2000 399 33
Christian Hoste, Simon A. Schmidt,
Munich Local Court
HRB 21 36 18
Sales tax identification number
Source: Imprint generator from
1. declaration of consent
2. object of the website
The PMMG website is for information and communication purposes only. All information is provided for information purposes only and cannot be construed as an offer or advice to the Company.
3. liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents we can take over however no guarantee. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para. 1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
4. liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
6. data protection
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your
personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
7. contact form
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent.
8. Out-of-court settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . You can find our e-mail address in our imprint. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in the dispute resolution procedure.
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
2. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
3. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online services by users, to compile reports on activities within this online service and to provide us with other services relating to the use of this online service and the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
4. We use Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
6. Further information on the use of data by Google, setting and objection options can be found on the websites of Google: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners (“Use of data by Google for your use of websites or apps of our partners”), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Use of data for advertising purposes”), http://www.google.de/settings/ads (“Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising”).
7. the following variables are analyzed by us using Google Analytics: Origin of the user, number of unique users, terminal usage